Photos

As a food service Landlord, your facility may be subject to unnecessary liabilities, rooftop safety hazards and code violations. Grease and oil emitted onto your rooftop by kitchen exhaust fans result in unnecessary roof leaks, costly roof repairs, unsafe work areas and even worse — FIRE. Not only are grease and oil the source of roof deterioration, they are also extremely flammable. Over 98% of all restaurant fires are due in part to kitchen exhaust grease and oil. A spark can travel through the exhaust system to the roof surface resulting in extensive damage to your property and investment.

DSC04849_72

DSC03154

DSC04671_72

DSC04711_72

rooftop_pic